Adventures Of RuvierMu (Ep-4, The Final Episode)

Vas Happenin guys! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.

Hope you are safe at home.

And I am really sorry that I wasn't posting my blogs for the past few weeks. There is a big reason, y'all know. 

Without letting you wait for more, let's start our 4th and the FINAL episode of "Adventures Of RuvierMu"...Whooo...

I and Blue was hanging down from the bridge, Lucas and Austin heard our cries and were trying to pull both of us. My hands were hurting so bad. I was losing my grip, trying really really hard not to leave Blue's leg. I was screaming in pain. The bridge was swinging more than ever thus it was hard for Lucas and Austin to pull us up. They were afraid that they will also fall down with us. Plus, lack of light. But still, they were trying their best. I just can't take any more of that pain. My weaker, left arm fell down and I wasn't able to pull it back up. My only support was my right arm which was also losing strength. Blue's hands were also hurting but Lucas and Austin were holding her so even if her hands got tired she would not fall cause Lucas or Austin get the hold of her but, I was helpless. Tears ran out of my eyes. My only hope, my right arm was also getting tired. Lucas and Austin were still trying but we haven't moved an inch. I was losing my hope. Several thoughts were roaming in my mind- "I don't want to die this early, I am just a teen. Why my own body is not supporting me? Is it tryin to tell me that, Die you little brat, it was your idea to check that unmetalled road, right? Now die..." and many more stupid thoughts. My arms can't take it anymore, I was starting to lose hope just then thank god Austin and Lucas made progress and we both were pulled up. Soon Blue came in a safe zone or on the bridge. Lucas gives me a hand so he can pull me. But my left hand was numb and from my right hand, I was holding Blue's leg. They saw it and grabbed my right hand and were pulling me. I was then like-" Ok so I will not die *sigh*". I left Blue's leg because they were holding me *trust*. But my hands were slipping and Lucas soon left my hand, didn't succeed pulling me and I fell down😰😱. Screams echoed. They were peaking me from that broken bridges' space, I can't do anything nor they can. I just remembered my mom n dad and was thinking that if I ever got punishment in school πŸ™†‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️ I might be got saved. Soon I was not able to see any one of them. Just then *splash*. It was really loud because I fell from like 100m. Blue was wrong there was something under that bridge. Not ground but....water.  Not ocean or sea but a very large, very deep pool. I was unconscious but the water waked me up. I started to move my legs and arms rapidly. When I gained a little strength, I yelled-"Blueeee, Austiiinn, Luucaaaasss". Blue wiped her tears and shouted back-"Anishkaaa". I said-"There are chances not to die...I felled in a very large pool, you all have to jump. I can see one more Baob tree, we can ask him?". Austin jumped without a second thought. Lucas followed him, Blue was a little scared. I mean anyone else would also be but she was a little more scared than Austin or Lucas and that's totally natural. She also jumped with her eyes closed. Lately, she also splashed the pool. We were on our way to the Baob tree to ask what we have to do next but just then some Real Mermaids came from nowhere!!! Their tails were shining. The first mermaid with a golden coloured tail swam to the center and turned herself in a ball, just then a voice came "Land".



Then the next mermaid with a blue glowing tail merged in that golden ball. The voice said "Water". After she and orange coloured representing "Fire". Then a pink colour tailed mermaid came representing "Air". They all merged in and made a really beautiful rainbow coloured glowing ball. Then the voice said "Earth"


It was so mesmerizing to watch. A rainbow ball glowing in the dark night sky. That was so attractive. We all swam to that ball and touched it together, our minds were lost after seeing that. We didn't know what we were doing. It felt like if someone was controlling us so we could touch it. After we got in contact with it everything spined and I woke up in my bed so everyone else did. I thought that I just sawed a really ah-mazing dream but my hair was wet, I was like-"It's not possible, is it?" But I was really tired so I didn't waste any time thinking about it.

The next morning we four met in a cafe and shared our dream and we all have the same dream and it is definitely not possible. We were shocked more than ever. Was it really our dream or... We decided that we would go there again in the evening. We saw the unmetalled road but not the cave. We started thinking that it was just a dream nothing more but our wet hair? It kept as a mystery and we decided not to tell anyone else about it. 

That's it for today and with that, we have finished all the parts. Hope you enjoyed it. It was something really new for me, comment if you want more stories from me. I will definitely try. 

Comment me your suggestions and please follow me if you haven't already.

I will see you guys next time. Peace ✌

Comments

  1. Nice Ani ...Keep going & keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Good wishes !!
    Samriddhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Amazingly amazed me! 🀩🀩
    Hey I loved the way u put the 3d effects... And that ur own way is unique ❄❄...
    Again... I wanna say that u r an astonishing thinker πŸ€”πŸ’­
    😁😁
    Have a grt day ahead anni☺😊!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manshi
      please follow me
      you too...have a great day!!

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! Forgot🀦‍♀️πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
      Now I am following u😊

      Delete
    3. No worriesπŸ˜‰
      thank you '😊

      Delete
  3. AH-MAZING!
    You're really creative Ani!
    Loved the way you potrayed everything....
    So happy to see these versatile postsπŸ˜„
    And yeah sorry, I am late
    Best Wishes..Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anshika...
      really glad to know you liked it 😊
      and you're not late...not even a little bit
      thanks again!

      Delete
  4. This story was amazayn, brilliam, phenominiall, fabulouis, extraordiharry and 1derful!! πŸ˜‰
    Innovative how you built the humour in it Ani,... Die you little brat, it was your idea to check that unmetalled road, right. Now die πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

    LOVED It, finallly back again! πŸ˜πŸŽ‰✨
    Looking forward for more!!
    Love, P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't express how I reacted to the very first line of your comment
      LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣
      Thank you plaksha
      next post will be really..................πŸ˜‰
      you'll see

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)