Factz About Me

Vas Happenin Viewers!! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.
Hope you're having a great day and are safe at home.
Today you will know some facts about me. There are chances that some of you may know these, but some of you may not😁
Without further ado let's get into it...


1 Love Fashion- I know I am always in pajamas and simple tops. But when it comes to fashion I never give up any chance. I don't like doing make-up and all but clothes. I have really great taste in clothing, and I know how to rock casual outfits. Tell me in the comments if you want a post on styling. I would love to make one.

I Am A Mimicry Master- I am really good at mimicry. Give me a funny scene and I will make it a lot funnier and I am sure I can make you floor laugh. There are some kids (I definitely can't tell who are they and what are they to me) who are so irritating and I mimic them when I and my family are free and have nothing better to do, so I make them laugh by doing the same scene and they laugh so hard every time. Or when watching television, always a stupid ad came so why not make fun of it! You can also call me a Stand-Up ComedianπŸ˜‰

I Love English- OK, maybe my English is not so correct but English is love. I love English songs, Hollywood movies, and all. New words, I love the word "Nefarious" it sounds so good and the meaning is also really great "Criminal"πŸ˜…. And there are many more beautiful words in this world that sound so good. Here are some examples- Ineffable, Ethereal, Epiphany, Euphoria, Cherish, Plethora, etc...etc... These are so satisfying, aren't they? And I was practicing the British Accent but that's a little hard, so I moved to American Accent which is really easy and beautiful.

Sports Is My Life- I love sports, many of you probably know it, but besides basketball, I've won in badminton, swimming, and athletics as well. I also know how to play cricket but I'm not that good at it but I've still won because of my team, that doesn't count. It is my life but because of the pandemic and other reasons, I am not able to play these days. I am missing myself.

My Favorites:
Favorite Singer- Favorite band, One Direction, Always
Favorite Actor- Cole Sprouse (HW), Varun Dhawan (BW)
Favorite Actoress- Gal Gadot (HW), Jacqueline Fernandez (BW)
Favorite Movie- Wonder Woman and The Boss Baby
Favorite TV Show- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Favorite Fantasy- Harry Potter, no other
Favorite Song- Uhhhhhhhh Not Sure, there are so many
Favorite Colour- Orange and Blue and Purple
Favorite Fruit- Watermelon πŸ‰
Favorite Junk Food- MC Aloo Tikki Burger and Momos and Chilli Potato and Ice-Cream, oh god the list is increasing

I Can See Future- So this is my deepest secret that just got revealed, I can see the future. I can see that your future is soooo bright that I am not able to open my eyes and see it😜
But it is telling that if you follow me right now you will be admired by me. So please do. 
And comment me and give your reviews. Please tell me if you want my next post a Styling post or a One Direction post or something else. Let me know in the comment section below.
I will see you guys next time. Peace ✌

Comments

  1. Hey..... Brilliant idea of writing a blog on your own self.... BTW.... I also sometimes make fun of ads... Which I love to doπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Anyways... Yeah pls make a styling blog...
    Have a grt day😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Duberb!!!!Love ur post I know some of them 😏😁....
    (As Always) you rockedπŸ’«πŸ’«✨✨.....Always I'm waiting for ur post and awesome ideas...Lots of love nd ideas...Love✨πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done ani...
    Actually the last one is a kind of crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I loved that...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    All the points totally agrees to youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Our #standup_comedianπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Regards
    Ishika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog Fashionista😎😎😎😎
    It is good to know about you more...
    And yea... I have started liking One direction πŸ˜‚

    Now what I next want is a " Fashion blog"
    Lots of love πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
    Suditi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well well well.. I also love the word "Euphoria" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ and yeah, you're very stylish, decent and perfect ✨.. And your last quality was shocking for meπŸ˜‚
    Hh.. Fantabulous workπŸ₯°πŸ˜‚
    With loads of love
    Diksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm...no one's perf...well i'm not perfect πŸ˜‚
      Thank you Diksha

      Delete
  6. Hey, I was also trying my hands on british accent. And guess what!
    I moved onto american πŸ˜…
    I think your ability to see future is such an oscar-winning ability πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    And...I knew your favourite food were watermelons πŸ˜‰
    These facts were as perfect as you!πŸ’–πŸ˜
    This post was a bombshell, didn't expected. Cool Ani!!
    Also, I just noticed how your blog is Savage but you write peace in the end, that is very much Anishka!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ’–✨

    A fashion-blog sounds vogue. But votes to a 1D blog!! (btw, It's July..in case you get what I'm saying✌)
    All the love, P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Plaksha
      thanks for the words
      and i know its july...there will be a speacial blog πŸ˜‰
      i got more vote on stylying so sorry but i remember everything
      don''t ya worry 😁

      Delete
  7. This post is AmazingπŸ‘πŸ˜‡
    Well, I knew maybe half of them!!
    BTW loved to know some more things about youπŸ˜„
    I would really love to see some fashion blogs, I will also get some tipsπŸ˜…
    Love, Anshika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak you Anshika 😊
      fashion blog...doneπŸ‘
      love ya back 🌈 thank you so much ✌

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)