Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)

 Vas Happenin Guys! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.

Hope you're having a great day and enjoying yourself at home.

Without wasting any time let's start the 3rd Episode of "Adventures Of RuveirMu".

That place was very creepy and foggy. I asked-"Where are we?". We heard a wise sound from somewhere- "You have finally reached RuveirMu. Congrats on your efforts!". We were so confused because it was no one among us! We looked here and there, looking for that voice. The voice said- "Hmmm...I am so big but you still can't find me🀨" and ended with a wise laugh. We turned around and were surprised to see that it was that huge tree speaking from which we came out😨 I rubbed my eyes but yes, that tree was the one who was speaking. Austin asked- "Wh who are you?". The tree replied- "I am Baob, the wisest tree in RuveirMu and it's so nice to meet someone after centuries."  Blue gushed- "Nice to meet you too. Wait what, centuries?". Baob continued- "I will be giving you instructions on every level, you can see there are many trees like me but I am the oldest. So, in your first level, you have to cross the bridge and go to the other side of it." (As soon as he spoke, a bridge made of wooden planks, not in a good condition, appeared from nowhere and led to an expanse).


 Baob shacked his branches and instead of fruits, a torch dropped on the ground. As it was a very foggy dark sky there. I grabbed the torch and turned it on and threw the light on Baob but he was gone. We looked at the bridge(gulp). It was looking treacherous. We decided that we will go together as we only have one torch and the bridge was also looking "ghosty". We better go altogether. The torch was in my hand, thus leading the group. My leg was shaking so badly. I was halfway there to put my first step but I took it back. Blue gave me a slight push and I grabbed the torch tightly with both hands and put my first step, then second on the same plank. I stumbled and put my one hand on the side rope still grabbing the torch. I moved ahead taking deep breaths. Behind me, Lucas was coming and on the same plank blue was also there and at last, Austin was coming. We were going very slow. The bridge was swinging to and fro and making weird sounds on every step(trrr tuurrr). Lucas was murmuring a prayer that's OK but I don't know why but Blue was so fond of dying. On her every cry "We're gonna die" I murmured shut up but when she became uncontrolled I stopped and shouted Shuuuut uuup. She bellowed- " Do you know what will happen if we fall. I think we will fall forever cause I don't see any ground or something". We three looked down and simultaneously looked ahead. Austin asked Lucas- "What was the prayer you were doing?". We again started walking but slower and more scared. After a couple of minutes, we saw a white light on the other side of the bridge we were walking on. The light was blur as it was a foggy night, we weren't able to see what was it. Just after taking a peek at that light, a horde of bats came from nowhere screaming in a high-pitched voice. We got jump scared and the torch in my hand fell kilometers down the bridge. After our legs hold grip from that "creepy creaking" bridge, a phrase released from my mouth- "Oops!" Austin asked- "What happened?". I show him my empty hands. He made a weird face πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘ and asked again "Whaat". I replied- "I think I just dropped the only light source". Now the only source of light we had was the light coming from that side, and we were only halfway there. We were clueless about what to do next on that broken bridge. We neither could stay on that bridge nor we could go any further. But we had no other option other than moving on. We continued walking, finally. After few steps of careful walking with only that little light source, on the bridge a plank was missing but I wasn't able to see it and taking as long steps I was taking before, I stepped and I fell down with a scream.......but luckily I got a hold of Blue's leg and I pulled her downwards with me as well. Ok, I take my sentence back, not so lucky. But still being very lucky πŸ˜‚ Blue grabbed the plank on which she was standing. Lucas and Austin heard our cries and tried to pull us. My hands were hurting so bad. I was losing my grip, I was trying really hard to not lose my grip but...........

To Be Continued...

So that's it for today. Hope you liked it, I will continue the episodes. Please follow me if you haven't already. 

And do comment down about your reviews and give me suggestions.

I will see you guys next time. Peace✌

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say what huge fan I'm of you..
    Literally, its better than words. You're taking it such an amazyn direction!!! ✨πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ˜
    That trrr tuurrr was cool....πŸ˜‚✌
    Next Part on its way!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Loved it ani, fab!!!!πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜

    Love, P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you can, no one will stop you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°
      amazayn 🀣🀣🀣 Thank you soo much Plaksha
      It means a lot πŸ€—

      Delete
  3. Superbbbbb.....turrrturrrπŸ˜‚πŸ˜....Lots of efforts taken ...Well done!!!!!!
    What will happen will you fall down or may be pulled by your friends...Lets see ...Eagerly waiting....
    POST ASAP..
    Lots of wishesπŸ₯°πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avni 😊😁
      I also don't know what will happen next 🀣 let's seeπŸ€£πŸ˜…✌
      Thanks again

      Delete
  4. very good imagination...I really like how you compose it and represent it
    waiting for the next post...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Ani ...Keep going & keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Best wishes !!
    Samriddhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits