Body Tricks That you Can't Do 😱

Vas Happenin Guys!! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.

I got the majority saying me to post on random days, so here I am, as you can tell today is not Sunday...Duh.πŸ˜‚ And from now on I will post on random days, keep checking, I will still give shout-outs so don't forget to comment, you might be my next shout-out. 

We can twist, turn or bend our bodies, or even roll them up into little balls (probably 😜). But there are some seemingly simple tasks that are almost impossible for us to do. Try to do the below challenges and let me know in the comment section if you can do any of these. After testing them yourself, share them with your family and friends. They will also get amazed at what they can't do.

Without further ado, let's get started...

The Parallelized Finger- Join your hands and interlock all your fingers, except both of the ring fingers. Ask someone to put a penny between your ring fingers. Now try to separate them without any external help, so that the penny falls in your palms. Are you able to do so, comment section is always open.




Lift Your Foot- Stand next to a wall with the side of your body touching it. Place your ankle, knee, side waist, shoulder, and head against the wall. Your back is not touching the wall. It has to be from the side of your body. Now try to lift up your other foot off the ground without moving away from the wall without any external help. Can you do it, if you can, tell me in the comments cause I can't.

Gravity's Too Much- Sit on a chair like you normally do. Your back touching the back of the chair. Now try to stand up without using your hands and while keeping your back against the chair. Are you feeling like the gravity is too much, I can't stand up without using my hands or without moving my back. Can you feel that, if not, if you're able to stand up, do tell me. You might are extraordinary πŸ˜ƒ.

That's it for this post. Hope you enjoyed it. Try these and tell me in the comments, it's always open. And also share with your family and friends. It will be so much fun.
Please follow me, if you haven't already.
And today's shout-out goes to Samriddhi Singh. Thank you Samriddhi.
Keep checking, from now on I'll be posting on random dayz.
I will see you guys next time. Hasta La Vista...

Comments

  1. Amazing blog Anishka
    Lots of πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suditi
      mind telling me if you can do these tricks or not?

      Delete
  2. great ani...
    well i do most of them...but yea its intersenting...loved it
    now got a another job to see your blogs dailyπŸ˜‚
    btw...yea nice one
    regards
    ishika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ishika
      I mean if you want to check you can...determined to be by shout-outπŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. OHHπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
      BUT YEA THEY ARE INTRESTING SO I CAN😁

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh the shout-out goes to me.. Yay BTW.. Thx for the blog..
    Gr8 work Ani !!
    Interesting one ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Lots of Good wishes for further posts ...πŸ₯°
    Samriddhi ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You samriddhi
      please do mind telling me if you can do any of these tricks
      i would love to see if any of you are extraordinary

      Delete
    2. Yea I can do easily .... Gravity's Too Much πŸ˜‰ and the other I can't ...

      Delete
    3. how can you it's impossible for me...maybe you have another type of chairπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

      Delete
    4. No yaar I can easily do it.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  4. Gr8 work anniπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
    I tried but wasn't able to do it. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
    It was interesting. Amazing blog
    πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ€©
    Have a gr8 day ahead😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic anni!
    I can't do any of themπŸ˜‚
    And you know the second and third one is impossible
    So fascinating! Liked it very much
    And liked your idea of posting randomlyπŸ˜‰
    With bes wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you diksha
      yea...for me too they are just impossible

      Delete
  6. Amazing Ani!!
    Its quite different...loved it!
    I couldn't do any of themπŸ˜‚
    Anyways, its very fascinating.
    With best wishes and love, Anshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do any of these...i am shocked that my body can't do these little thingsπŸ˜†
    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hy!!!Very interesting post...But I can't do any of themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚...
    Super duper postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜.
    Lots of best wishesπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)