Poem Written By Me

 I Wish I Was My Blue Kite

-Anishka Baisoya


On a clear afternoon, I was flying my blue kite

Meanwhile, I realize,

How breathtaking it would be to be in the sky

Relaxing, and astonishing, and no reason to cry.

I would feel the touch of heaven

Not to mention, no dangers of any human-made weapon.

I wish I was my blue kite

Loving the reach of the extending height.

No worries, no agonies, and my mind would be as clear as the afternoon, floating in the sky singing my own tunes.

Deeper I thought and learned it could be like the dark face of the moon

I would be controlled

Contrary to everything I myself told

Unloved and alone,

And gradually torn or blown.

Light, weak and fragile

qualities I don't want to be mine

I wished I was my blue kite

This thought did not end up being so bright

I learned everything that's mine

Is beautiful and whosoever I am, I am just fine.


So, guys, this was my today's blog post. I am not a writer but this was a try to do something new.

I hoped you liked my poem. Do comment down. And please follow me if you haven't already.

I will see you next time. More blogs are on their way.

Au-revoir!! 

Comments

  1. Heyy!!! I never knew before this you have this taste also! Firstly a very strange but yeah interesting post and now! Wow!!! Such a beautiful poem anni! You are not a writer but you are also not less than a writer
    It's such a soothing poem
    Really, these type of words are always heard from a writer, but hearing this from you is itself fascinating!!
    Such a great poem. You are really great!
    Hats off to you πŸ‘πŸ‘
    With best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much DikshaπŸ₯°
      your comment makes me more confident about this!!
      thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Such a beutiful poem written by Anni
    NYC poem Anni πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
    Gr8 work Anni πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜
    Keep making these blog
    With lots of Love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    From
    Your BFF Samriddhi Singh 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh goddddd!!!!
    Wonderful work loved it πŸ’žπŸ’ž
    By the way you stole my idea...
    I was thinking somewhat same to compose a poem of mine...
    Anyways
    Its wowwww?!!!!!!!!
    Greatest job of yours till date
    Keep publishing more of these
    Lots of love
    Suditi
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suditi😊
      Best luck for your poem...i'm sure it's going to be great!!!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous Ani...
    You are a poet..I realise it todayπŸ˜…But yes idea for poem and the way poem has been written is fabulous...
    Regards
    Ishika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a poet, it was just a try
      I'm glad you liked it 😊
      thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Just Woooooooooowwww!!!!!!!So beautiful poem...u are a great poet dear!!!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒWaiting for more such poems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)