If I had a chance to be anything, I would be...

If I had a chance to be anything, I would be... 


Vas Happenin viewers!!! Welcome to Savage Anishka. 

My life is perfect as a human. But wouldn't it be amazing if I had a chance to be A Vampire!!!  

I've always wanted to be a Vampire when I got my permanent canines. My elder sister constantly started told me that my canines look just like vampire's. So I started to search about them, (as I was just a kid) and I started to love'em.  They are amazing. According to Vampire Diaries, [ a famous mysterious T.V. series based on vampires] they are deathless, the only way to kill a vampire is to rip out their head, burn them, or kill them with a wooden stake through the heart. To make you a vampire, they have to suck your blood, and then you have to suck their blood. Sunlight weakens their power but in Vampire Dairies, they have a special ring that helps them to go in sunlight without any problem.

They are awesome. But the only thing that I don't like about them is that they feed on blood to survive, at least 5 liters of blood a day, which's equal to the blood in an average human body. Not all of them feed on human blood, it can be animal blood as well, but blood is blood, and I don't wanna drink this much blood. 2-3 drops I can handle but liters...no. Other than this, Vampires are Incredible. 

[ NOTE- I strictly don't recommend you to watch Vampire Dairies unless you are above 16. I also only took a sneak peek of the series to learn a little about vampires.]


This was my today's blog post. I hope you liked it. Tell me your suggestions in the comments section.

And tell me in the comment, if you get a chance to be anything what you would be. 

Please follow me, more blogs are on their way.

Till then...Au Revoir, and have a nice day.

Comments

  1. Heyyy!!! You have a very great taste anniπŸ˜‚ ... Actually I never thought you would like to be a Vampire one day! I have also heard about vampires, they seems quite disastrous and frightening πŸ˜₯
    Well, if I got a change to be anything, I would like to be a ghostπŸ˜‚
    Very interesting blog post anni. Really liked it very much
    Keep it up πŸ‘
    With best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's your second blog? Nice work anni
      Keep rocking like this.

      Delete
    2. They might be a little disastrous...but I would try not to be that muchπŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
      And being a ghost is good idea!
      Nd thanks for showing interest😊

      Delete
  2. OMGGG!!
    Quite different though, I have never seen a wish like this....
    I think your imagination and creativity is really good
    I appreciate that you wrote a note case my sister also told me its for adults.
    Great going.
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC ✌️✌️ ANNI
    Keep going like this
    But I had a chance to be anything, I would be anabelle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    So keep going anni and keep making blogs Like this
    πŸ‘πŸ‘
    With lots of Luv
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samriddhi😊
      Anabelle!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„great thought!!

      Delete
  4. Nice work vampire πŸ‘πŸ‘
    But if I had a chance to be anything, I would be a billionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god!!
    Really??!!
    Nice blog..
    Amazing work anni πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    Keep posting more....
    Lots of love from Suditi
    πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good annishka a very
    Different topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)