Bring Into Questions

Q & A


Vas Happenin guys!! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.

Hope you all are having a great day at home. 

So in my last blog post, "The Bermuda Triangle", ( If you haven't seen it yet, the link's in the comment section, go and check it out) one of my readers asked me to make a blog on myself.  But I thought that would be too boring for me to write and for you to read as well. So I got an idea of holding a QnA. 

Go to the comment section now, and ask me whatever you want to know from me or about me. Ask at least three questions, so it will get a little interesting. It will be my pleasure to answer them.


This was it for today's post. Please do comment down.

And don't forget to follow me if you haven't already. More blogs are making their way. Don't miss them.

I will answer your questions as soon as possible.

See you guys in the next post. Au Revoir...

Comments

  1. https://savageanishka.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-bermuda-triangle.html
    link to the post "Bermuda Triangle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HY ANI
    SO MY QUESTONS ARE
    1. WHAT DO YOU WATCH IN YOUTUBE OR TELEVISION ?
    2. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN NOBODY IS AT HOME ?
    3. WHO IS YOUR CRAZIEST FRIEND IN OUR CLASS ?
    So these are my questions .Hope u reach my request
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ani
    Great Initiative of holding a QnA!
    My questions are:
    1.What is the most unusual fear you have?
    2.What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
    3. Who's your favourite from ONE-D?
    4. Who's your favourite male character from HP?
    I think these are enough. Eagerly waiting for the answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anshika!!
      okay, these are a little hard cuz I have to choose but interesting at the same time😃
      I would love to answer these though😊

      Delete
  5. Hmm... Nice anni
    I don't have questions for you as I know almost everything about you... If I am right..
    Hey! But i have a very nice question
    1. What's the biggest prank you did on somebody (except me, you know I really took it seriously😂).
    2. Next thing I want to ask from you is that whom do you like to meet in the future? (Like an actor or any singer...)
    So, only this...
    I hope you will answer it honestly 😁
    It's really interesting... I am very excited 😁😁
    With best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diksha
      I will obviously answer each n every question honestly, don't worry😁😃

      Delete
  6. Hy Ani...
    My questions are:-
    1.Whats the silliest thing you did?
    2.Describe me using 3words..
    3.What creativity you do these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions😊
      can you please identify yourself...I want to know

      Delete
  7. Hola!!!😊
    So my questions are:
    1.The most weird thing you have done ever?
    2.If you are told to spend one whole day with one person who it will be?(except family members).
    3.What is the biggest lie you have told in your life?
    I hope you will answer my questions
    Best wishes👍👍
    Avni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avni
      i will definitely answer your questions

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)