Answers To Your Questions

Answers To Your Questions


Vas Happenin guys!!! Welcome or welcome back to Savage Anishka.
Hope you all are fine and are having a great day at home.

As you know, in my previous post, I conducted a QnA, so this post is having the answers to all of your guy's questions. (Read till the end, there's an announcement for y'all as well)
So without further ado, let's get into it.

Samriddhi's Questions:
1. What do you watch on YouTube or Television?
- I don't watch YouTube much these days, but whenever I do, I watch "24 hours" or "last to" challenges. And on television, I watch Shin Chan or some movies or cooking shows.

2. What do you do when nobody's at home?
- I firstly do my work, which my parents told me to do behind them, and when I am complete with my school work and all. I prefer to watch TV.

3. Who is your craziest friend in our class?
- Talking of craziness, no one's that crazy that I can name her/him particularly. But from my point of view, I think Mahi is the one. (Mahi if you're reading this, please don't be mad at me ๐Ÿ˜…)

Anshika's Questions:
1. What is the most unusual fear you have?
- My biggest weird fear is grasshoppers. I really hate them, they are so yuck. 

2. What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
- I don't think there's any achievement in this whole world that would be considered weird or silly unless they are my haters. If I will win any achievement, my loved ones would be proud of me, and my haters might think that it's silly, which I don't care about.๐Ÿ˜

3. Who's your favorite from One Direction?
- If you're talking of their voice, all of them are at 1st on my list, I can't choose between them. Excluding their music and their singing skills, Harry Styles is my favorite.

4. Who's your favorite male character from Harry Potter?
- Of course Harry Potter, but that would be too obvious. So it's Lord Voldemort cause who doesn't want to be a villain other than a hero, well I want to.

Diksha's Questions:
1. What's the biggest prank you did on somebody?
- You know I got a transfer in the last year, and I am not yet moved. So I told Suditi that I am moving there in a month and getting admission there. What really happened that I was going there to visit my father and not really moving there. So she thought that I am actually moving and she fell for that badly. Even after telling her that I'm not going anywhere, she was thinking that only, but we cleared it later. And I did the same with Avni and you on April fool's day. I felt a little bad lying to you three, but it was worth it.๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Whom do you like to meet in the future?
- I really want to meet the whole one-direction someday, that would be my first request. And an actor, I want to meet Cole Sprouse in the future.

Ishika's Questions:
1. What's the silliest thing you did?
- My mom told me once that, when I was a kid I used to say "ready, steady and go" and I don't go anywhere, I just stand at the same place or just move 2 steps and again I say "ready, steady and go" and again don't go anywhere. This goes on until no one stops me. Probably this is the funniest, silliest thing I've ever done. 

2. Describe me in 3 words.
- Sincere, friendly, helpful.

3. What creativity you do these days?
- I am blogging these days, as you know, but besides this, I am learning to do handstands and cartwheels and all these tricks...It's so cool.๐Ÿ˜

Avni's Questions:
1. The weirdest thing you have ever done.
- It's almost as same as Ishika's 1st question. But I have one more, it happened yesterday night. My mother asked me to get some water for her, I went to the kitchen, took a glass, pour water, and drank it myself. Then I went back to her room empty-handed, she asked where's my water, and my reply was- Oops!! I drank it myself, and she definitely laughed so hard and then said me to get a glass of water for her and added this time don't drink it yourself. It's probably the weirdest thing I've ever done, besides I got no clue or a quick think that I why I went to the kitchen actually. I was numb when she asked where's my glass of water.

2. If you are told to spend one whole day with one person who it will be? (except family members)
- I'll probably spend my day with you or Diksha. Because you both are my best friends and I don't think anyone can replace both of you if I'm told not to stay with my family.

3. What is the biggest lie you have told in your life?
- My biggest lie, which I can think of was like in the month of March 2021. I was playing basketball, and while playing I fell and got hurt so bad on my right-hand wrist. When I came back, I don't tell my mother or anyone in the house because I thought that my mother will not let me go to play and the next day we were having a match, so I thought I better not tell anyone. I just put some ice in a handkerchief and tied it on my wrist, and when my mother asked me what happened I just told her that it looks so cool so I tied it. And when I thought that it's not hurting anymore I told her what happened. She threw a fake smile and left it.๐Ÿ˜… 

So this was it for today's post. Hoped you enjoyed it and got answers to your questions.
So the announcement which I told you at the starting of the post was that I am fixing my day and timings for my upcoming posts. Every Sunday at 5pm I will publish a new blog. So every Sunday, at 5pm come here and check for the new post. I will give a little shout-out to the first one commenting on my posts from the coming Sunday. Make sure that you'll be that one. And if already someone has commented first. Don't feel sad, I might take randomly also, so you just have to comment if you want to be shout-out, start commenting from the coming Sunday.
And please follow my blog if you haven't already.
I will see you guys in the next post.
Hasta La Vista... 

Comments

  1. The answers are so true☺️
    I literally shocked to see that you gave so detailed answers๐Ÿ˜…
    Yup waiting for Sunday to come and new post๐Ÿ‘…
    Regards
    Ishika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ani!
    I am fully satisfied with the answers!!
    You answered them quite wisely!!!
    With Best Wishes!
    Eagerly waiting for sunday's post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do check my blog!
    Wrote a poem for u all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ani for my questions
    Eagerly wating for sunday and ur next blog ๐Ÿ˜
    Lots of Luv ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey when somebody asked who's your craziest friend, i thought you will take my name๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
    And yeah! Really?! You would like to stay with avni and me.... Good choice though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
    Very very excellent anni! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
    I think this was the best post
    Fantabulous ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค 
    I wanted to be the first to comment.... But no worry๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜
    Next time i will be the first and i know you will help me in this.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    With best wishes for the post coming on upcoming Sunday.. ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diksha❤
      don't worry...the shout-outs are starting from the coming sundays...you have to be the first one to comment from the coming sunday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Delete
  7. It's really nice anishka. Nice wating for you next blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really good anishka I have not seen so much questions and you gave really grate answers
    Can you answer my question also
    That which country do you want to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harshil
      I really want to go Ireland someday๐Ÿ˜
      thanks for the question too!

      Delete
  9. Hy !
    #ques1 .It sometimes happens with me too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„
    #ques2.Nice choice๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
    #ques 3 .๐Ÿคฃ really for playing ๐Ÿ€ if it would happen with me maybe i would have done the same thing๐Ÿคฃ.
    Really u were very honest ๐Ÿ‘
    best wishes for ur upcoming blogs๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-1)

How To Rock Casual Outfits

Adventures Of RuveirMu (Ep-3)